Edited by Cody Goodfellow & Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
EDITIONS Available directly from PS Publishing
Unsigned Jacketed Hardcover — ISBN 978-1-786367-25-3 [£20] 100 Jacketed Hardcover signed by the author — ISBN 978-1-783367-28-0 [£35] [SOLD OUT]
ABOUT THE BOOK
Once, the guardians of the Cavern of Flame admitted sleeping seekers to the Dreamlands, an endless realm of sublime horrors and unspeakable beauty. Some questers returned with wisdom and otherworldly inspiration to brighten the dreary waking world, while others remained forever where beggars could become emperors, mortals could cavort with gods, and ardent dreamers could cheat even death.
Once said to be more real than our own mundane reality, the Dreamlands now lie seemingly beyond our reach, the arcane art of dreaming all but forgotten. Were we exiled from it? Or has it simply changed as we have changed, since the old maps were mistaken for fantastic forgeries?
To reopen the Dreamlands for a new era, Cody Goodfellow and Shirley Jackson Award-Winning editor Joseph S. Pulver, Sr. dispatched nineteen modern oneironauts to survey the feral territories of the collective unconscious, and their reports will haunt your waking hours and invade your sleep. With New Maps Of Dream, H.P.Lovecraft’s oft-overlooked other mythos is reawakened in a unique fusion of horror and fantasy, where inner and outerworlds uneasily couple and stir strangevisions fromthe elusive planewe only touch in the depths of slumber.
- Introduction — Cody Goodfellow
- Siren Song — Michael Cisco
- Rust Red in Moonlight — Kaaron Warren
- The Sweetest Little Girl in the World — Damien Angelica Walters
- If I Could Be Any Animal I Would Be . . . — S. P. Miskowski
- If the Cat Were Around, He Would Have Eaten the Fish — Mehitobel Wilson
- Inhata — Jayaprakash Satyamurthy
- Over 1,000,000 Copies in Print — Philip Fracassi
- Blacktongue Blues — Zak Jarvis
- Oil of Cat — Nathan Carson
- At the Crossroads — Christine Morgan
- The Dankness over Dylath-Leeny — Scott R. Jones
- The Malls of Ulthar — Matthew M. Bartlett
- Pandora — Orrin Grey
- From Moon to Darkling Moon — Anna Tambour
- The Onionland Tingle — Nick Mamatas
- The Sea Witch — Rios De La Luz
- Fearful is the Ancient Evil Of Their Faces — Christopher Slatsky
- Ruby Soul, Bone Moon — Lucy A. Snyder
- Drunk on Dream — Jeffrey Thomas